Thursday, March 6, 2008

I got a letter!

Ok, so you think you're excited when you you get a "new comment" or, "new message" on myspace? Just think how I felt when I received a letter from Blake in the mail! I couldn't open it fast enough. I honestly felt like I was getting a love letter in junior high. Smiling from ear to ear, while reading it.
I wanted to share with you the letter that I got from him........

Dear sis,

I'm not supposed to be writing this right now but I don't care. If they find out I might get an ass chewing but by now its a second language. The only time the "RDC's" talk to you is either screaming in your face, or just trying to break you mentally or emotionally, HAHA. It doesn't bother me that much. I don't take it personal. But anyway, I'm doing very well. I can honestly say I'm one of the best recruits in my division, both physically and as a recruit in general. We had our first inspection today and basically what that is, is a piety officer comes in and inspects your uniform (everyday uniform) and everything your wearing is on spot and clean shaving, etc. They also check your locker and make sure everything is folded correctly and horse shit like that. I passed easily with only one hit from both inspections. It's like baseball, 3 hits your fail. About half of my division failed. It seems that everywhere I go I'm surrounded by incompetent retards. LOL. But there are some good ones here though too.
I wrote a letter to mama last Sunday because that's the only day we're authorized to write letters. So given though this is Friday, I can't send this until Sunday. So tell everyone who wrote me to be patient because I'm busy as hell and don't have much time to write back.
I really enjoyed your letter. It made me smile while reading it. =) *he actually wrote in the smile* Oh, and I got a letter from Nikki, so tell her thanks and I enjoyed it, even though she likes the "dark meat" now. LOL. But I miss you and mom, Liza, Dana, Dad and Zoey. HAHA, that cute little mutt. That puppy dog face always pops in my head. I love you all so very much! And tell grandma I got there letter and I love them!

Love,
Blake, your future sailor


2 comments:

Julia said...

Awwww! He is too cute! Glad to hear he's doing good!

Cyclops said...

I'm glad Blake's doing well despite all the screaming in your face stuff that goes along with training. That's some really, really tough stuff I'm sure. I'm going to send him a note sometime perhaps this week.