Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Am I getting Old? Do I not have a Life?

1. I came home from work yesterday and I was seriously sore from head to toe.
2. My kindergarten teacher died this week.
3. At least once a month, someone else I know gets engaged.
4. Instead of staying out till 4am, I've been getting up at 4am.
5. Beginning to understand the meaning of, "when you're older, you'll understand."
6. Excited to turn 25 because my car insurance will go down.
7. Already thinking about how I can retire as soon as possible.
8. I read the newspaper and check the weather everyday.
9. My excitement in life is what's on TV that night.
10. Every night before falling asleep, I work on my sudoku book.
11. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm! never going to drink that much again."
12. People call at 9 pm. And ask, "Did I wake you?"
13. I STILL get excited to this day when I have a "new comment," or "new message" on myspace.
14. Sleeping in is 9am.
15. Last but not least, I wasted 20 minutes of my life creating this list.

3 comments:

Julia said...

I hear ya!! We are getting old!

JJB said...

What does it mean that I've been living 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, and 14 for years already?

drewby said...

I feel you on this Dykie! We are starting to suck.