OK, so I was going to write about my night at work and tell all you guys how much pooped I cleaned up today. God, i love being a nurse. Anyway, I wanted to find a funny youtube video BUT found a more interesting video and got sidetracked! You must watch!
I am SO glad I have arms. It's amazing how she does all this stuff with her FEET! She's my new hero. Can you imagine?? No thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Honestly, she changed that diaper like a pro and I bet she gives the most amazing footjobs, that's probably why that guy is so happy. By the way, I'd love to see her around Andrew since he loves feet so much, haha.
I know... can you imagine Andy taking money that a foot has touched. asshole! hehe!
Oh Dykie, I always love to hear your poop stories. And yet, you still have a smile on your face. You might be a Demi-Goddess.
Post a Comment