Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lucky number 7!

In case you missed American Idol, Season 7.... here's a clip!

I tend to feel bad for these people who think they can honestly be the next American Idol!

1 comment:

Cyclops said...

You know, along with a blog comes responsibility....responsibility to your readers. I come here almost daily and have noticed it's been awhile since you've blogged last. Now, I'm not going to harangue you......which I should and would be right to do so. But to be honest, I'm not that condescending and we'll just have to leave the condescent to Colby (he's very good at it). So please, help me help you and blog about something soon before you reach the point of no return. Julia's already there, so if you do go to the darkside, you and her can talk about all the freaky myspacers that message you. I really enjoy your blog and just don't want to see a good thing go bad. Thank you.