
Hey gang! Well I'm back at it! Now that things are more "normal"I will start posting more.
So I went to visit my mama tonight. When I got home, I checked my Myspace and got a Friend Request. I get all excited to this day when I get a friend request or message. I'm a dork, yes, i know this! Anyway, it was from a 24yr. old male from Oil City. I was reading his profile and this is what it said....
well i am 5 foot 8 inch. i have no hair. i am a father of 3 kids. i have 1 boy ,and his name is kristina. and i also have 2 girls. and there names are maranda and alissa. i made some mistakes in my life but now i just want to be a good father. i am single. anyway my life is going to be better this time around. i am also trying to make now friends becouse when i went to prison all of my friends stabed me in the back. so i want to meet not people.
OK, first off 3 kids by 24yrs old..... second, is he bald?.... third..... why on earth would you mention you went to jail on your myspace page and expect girls to WANT to add you? Oh, AND who names there boy Kristina? Seriously.
Maybe they should have taught him to spell check in jail!
Thanks but no thanks!
FYI: Happy Peculiar Day!!! January 10th
Peculiar People Day is in honor of uniquely different people. Un-ordinary, extraordinary, unusual, strange, odd, uncommon, intriguing, different, abnormal, and quirky.... These are all things that we think of to describe the word "peculiar". Most of these characteristics can be viewed as good, or not so good. Today is a day to look for the good in your peculiar acquaintances.
2 comments:
Haha, the guy probably named his son Kristina because that's what Big Al named him in prison. Send him to Julia's Myspace, sounds like somebody she might be into. Glad you're back in the blogosphere.
Yea send him my way! I would probably let him up there!
Post a Comment