It seems like every time we have a winter storm, I need to go out in it. Oh no, it couldn't snow on the days I have off and just want to be a couch potato anyway. I work, it storms.... I want to go somewhere, it snows. AHHH!On a brighter note, my mom got a letter from Blake this week. He stated, the past 11 days have been the hardest/longest days of his life. He ensured her he was doing OK though, he just needed to get used to it. He graduates the 11th of April but unfortunately, I won't be attending. :o( This is SO my luck. I agreed to be in Kayla's wedding the 12th! FIGURES! I never have anything to do and then I have two things scheduled the same weekend. *sigh*
I hope everyone is doing ok! Love you all!!
I NEED A VACATION!!
4 comments:
I'm with you on winter being real shitty. Walking in the snow: you might fall and bruise your ass, but when driving in the snow, you can really fuck things up in a variety of ways. I hate it as much as you. And you know what? This post got me thinking about how my situation is really, really ironic. I crashed on a bridge last winter and I moved to the city of a million bridges. How odd. Anyways, it sucks you won't be able to make your bro's graduation, weird how stuff like that works. If you even had 2-3 days separation, you'd probably be able to do both if you flew. I'm sure he'll understand and I'm also sure you'll do what you can to make sure he knows you care.
Glad to hear Blake is doing ok! I'm hating the weather too. Snowed in last night & just looking outside at the remnants of ice & snow on the car made me so apathetic today that I'm still in my pj's. It's 7 p.m. right now.
Yeah, winter sucks. I blogged about it too. Glad to hear all is well with Blake. I was going to drop him a quick line after I got your e-mail, but thought he might think WTF? May still do it.
Miss you something fierce! Come and visit me!
You probably loved the weather today....or at least here in the burgh...it was 67 degrees!!! I went walking at the park in just a sweatshirt and was sweating! ha! glad to hear Blake is doing well...I have his address setting on my dresser, I need to drop him a card soon! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment